• Over 35 years’ experience and more than twenty in Management Committee positions in multinational companies operating in rolling stock, infrastructures, environmental services and telecommunications. Diversified career track including Business Unit line management and Purchasing and Human Resources Management, having led transformational projects ranging from industrial operations to maintenance services.
• Director of International Human Resources (2007-2014) of FCC, a leading construction and infrastructures company, employing over 100,000 people in Europe, Middle East and Americas.
• Director of Human Resources (2000-2007) of the telecoms’ mobile operator Orange Spain.
• Several positions in ALSTOM (1990–2000), a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport and power turbines.
• Industrial Engineer (MSc.) from the Polytechnic University of Madrid, and graduate studies in INSEAD and IESE.