Vice President, Operations – Americas & South Africa
• Over 40 years of experience in the alloys industry.
• For the last 5 years, has been EVP Americas for Ferroglobe, focused on operational strategy including production improvements and cost savings for nine facilities located in the U.S., Canada, and South America.
• Formerly, worked for Globe Specialty Metals as VP Operations, Technical Support, Special Projects Manager, including the restarting of facilities and overseeing new acquisitions.
• Prior to that, served as Plant Manager at both the Niagara Falls, New York and Beverly, Ohio facilities.
• And before that, Production Manager at the Beverly, Ohio Facility.