• Served as a member of Globe's Board of Directors since April 2014 until the closing of the Business Combination and was a member of Globe's Audit Committee.
• Chairman of the Invesco Mutual Funds Group Board of Directors, and is also a member of the Audit, Investment and Governance Committees
• Serves as a Director and Audit Committee Chair of ALPS Property & Casualty Insurance Company
• Chairman of Crockett Technologies Associates and a private investor
• Served as President and Chief Executive Officer of COMSAT Corporation from February 1992 until July 1996, as President and Chief Operating Officer of COMSAT from April 1991 to February 1992 and as an employee of COMSAT since 1980, held various other operational and financial positions including Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
• Served as a Director of Ace Limited from 1995 until 2012 and as a director of Captaris, Inc. from 2001 until its acquisition in 2008, and as Chairman from 2003 to 2008
• Life trustee of the University of Rochester
• Holds an A.B. degree from the University of Rochester, a B.S. degree from the University of Maryland, and an MBA degree from Columbia University and holds an honorary Doctor of Law degree from the University of Maryland